Thursday, May 31, 2007

zuerst

One month in the job and I feel like a non-entity lost in the corporate jungle. And I am not cribbing about my job. I guess most of PGP21s would feel the same after 1 month of job.Every thing is relative and this too is in comparison to life 3 months back at L.

No insti parties, no DC++, no night mess, no tennis at 1 a.m., no birthday bumps, no H9-H10 clashes, no IKMK and no Sameer Bhatt. Life now is more 'professional', more silent and instead more boring. Sometimes in the deafening silence of office I want to shout aloud...No this is not me. Probabely 1 month is not sufficient time to transform Fauji into Mr. Anshul. But I fear I will change. I will become one of them.The rat race will take toll on me. The child inside me will die. The PJs would vanish.

If it sounds too pessimistic let me change the tone. The crusade against 'maturity' has just begun. I cant escape it but I can surely delay it. So many of my dear friends will have to bear PJs for some more time.

Lets fight against maturity. Lets remain juvenile.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Life sure takes a toll on the homo sapien inside you. But it takes the same human inside you to come out and resist all the change happening to the innate personality. But its change that drives the world. You might change on the outside but the same Fauji should live on.

PJs should flow and would flow. No doubt about it and speaking about your unending faujiness , well nobody can take that away!