Friday, January 2, 2009

My PJs

Now thats Weapon of Mass Destruction. Some PJs may be a let down and some may be real tough to handle. Kindly bear. Your cooperation and more importantly feedback is solicited.

All PJs posted here shall be original. However if author comes across a PJ cracked by someone else, it shall be shared with all deprived souls and due credit shall be given to CRACKER i.e. person who cracked that PJ :-P

Why is King's chair called Singhaasan?
Because "Aasan=Chair" and.......... "Singh is King"

What's the new name for bookworms?
FACEBOOK - "Face in the Book" :D :P

If I open a medical store in Afghanistan, what do I become?
AL-CHEMIST :)))

Anshul - Give me a pen?
Anoop(my colleague) - What? You need a pen-drive?
Anshul - I have enough drive in me. Need only pen.

Team anthem of Ferrari --> MASSAkali MASSAkali

2 comments:

Vineet Bobade said...

Abe pehla wala thik tha... doosre ne jaan le li .... ab aur na post kariyo bhai ... plzzz

Gaurav Mishra said...

Now this is mine original one ..bear it :-)...
Suppose there is word spelled Millihard.....What if we reduce its intensity?...
--
--
--
--
--
--
It becomes Microsoft...sorry guys.. :))